Echo

The place to discuss all matters pertaining to the general discussions of the Imagi-Nation states and worlds..,counties duchys and whatever..and those matters of a general nature that so enthrall us all..

Echo

Postby The Chronicler » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:05 pm

Very quiet in here, how is the iNation building going people?
The Chronicler

Re: Echo

Postby Cardinal Hawkwood » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:37 pm

I can't quite get enough time to do too much here..I do have a battle report that need writing up..
Cardinal Hawkwood
Inhaber

Postby Big Martin » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:27 am

I'm a bit stalled in that my painting room is stacked out with the bits of the wargames table from the spare bedroom so my French lady visitor can get at the bed when she arrives in just over a week. Add to that, after weeks of rain in the UK, it's actually summer-like at the moment, so I'm having a go at all the jobs in my garden that I've not been able to get near.
Might make a bit more progress wen the house returns to something nearing normality and it starts raining again!
Tutenes? Atque cujus exercitus?
Big Martin
Musketier

Postby The Chronicler » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:46 pm

well naturally those with French lady friends visiting should be allowed to slacken off their posting 8-)

......oh and those that only get to flirt with summer :lol:
The Chronicler

Postby The Chronicler » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Cardinal Hawkwood wrote:I can't quite get enough time to do too much here..I do have a battle report that need writing up..

What has happened to Jean Louis, you must wip it good deee dooo whip it into shape deee dooo
The Chronicler

Postby wardlaw » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:51 am

Just embarking on the third of my stripy-cpoated regiments; but with commissioned work and a course on Roman Britian to write (as well as work and household chores) it's going to be somewhat slow progress :(
wardlaw
Musketier

Postby GamesPoet » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:31 am

Had started on my first unit of WF WoSS soldiers and begun to paint them like the Compagnie Franche de la Marine, but these got put on hold while I've been spending some time painting up some Perry WotRs. Also, still trying to figure out how I want to go about doing this whole imagi-nations idea.
GamesPoet
Musketier

Return to The Chamber of State