Holiday Vacation?

The place to discuss all matters pertaining to the general discussions of the Imagi-Nation states and worlds..,counties duchys and whatever..and those matters of a general nature that so enthrall us all..

Holiday Vacation?

Postby GamesPoet » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:19 pm

Hey folks ...

Is everyone on a holiday vacation over here or what? Its Xmas of course, perhaps folks are too busy enjoying family, friends, food, and their new Christmas presents to be posting. Tis the season to be jolly, fa, la, la, la-la, la-la, la, la.

Ok, I'll share ... got 3 packages order just shortly before Xmas all on the day before. Imagine my surprise when discovering all three on Xmas eve. Quite the Merry Xmas. I had already received a package ordered from Hinterland games a few days before, Princess Cecelie on horse with full command and 3 lancers. Was originally going to use these on 4 stands, but might order a few more, plus infantry. The three Xmas eve packages were a set of ACW rules, Impetus rules, and a box of ACW figures. Merry Xmas to me!

Ok, now its your turn, fess up, anyone else get some new hobby stuff for Xmas besides me? Yeah, yeah, I know, maybe it doesn't count in some folks books to be ordering stuff for myself, but hey, if I don't do it, there's no one else currently in my life that will. And getting packages in the mail can be fun no matter what time of the year they are received.
GamesPoet
Musketier

Re: Holiday Vacation?

Postby wardlaw » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:57 pm

I don't get wargaming presents any more; the painting queue being the length it is, I feel far too guilty about not getting around to painting them!

Have been trying to forge ahead with my first cavalry regiment, but the desire to sit with family or the telly has proven too great!
wardlaw
Musketier

Postby Cardinal Hawkwood » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Everything stops in Australia this time of the year..and for most of January .It is hot..
Cardinal Hawkwood
Inhaber

Postby GamesPoet » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Its hot because you folks are experiencing summer when we're experiencing winter, something about the tilting of the earth's axis and where we are as the earth circles the sun. Still, there seems to be plenty of activity over on the Garde du Corp site. ; )
GamesPoet
Musketier

Return to The Chamber of State