All Quiet on the Imagi-Nation Front ...

The place to discuss all matters pertaining to the general discussions of the Imagi-Nation states and worlds..,counties duchys and whatever..and those matters of a general nature that so enthrall us all..

Re: All Quiet on the Imagi-Nation Front ...

Postby GamesPoet » Mon May 20, 2013 7:52 am

Lol ... not anytime too soon. Working on ACW and WotRs currently for "Longstreet" and "Day of Battle" rules systems.
GamesPoet
Musketier

Postby GamesPoet » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Seeming still very quiet around here. As for me, not much motion on this front either. Got some Polish Winged Hussars that I'm contemplating painting a different color than the usual red and white I typically see, yet not seeing myself likely using these in an Imagi-nations game, but who really knows how such ideas sometimes develop.
GamesPoet
Musketier

Postby GamesPoet » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:09 am

Progress has been slow on the painting front. Not even close to finishing my Polish Winged Hussars. Haven't picked up a paint brush in weeks.
GamesPoet
Musketier

Postby GamesPoet » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:18 am

Been putting some more paint on my Polish Winged Hussars, but still not on anything else aimed at my Imagi-Nations projects.
GamesPoet
Musketier

Postby Big Martin » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:40 am

Been working away (again) from October through to the end of February 2014. I've only managed (just) to do enough for the "stop-motion film" game I did in December (Greek heroes, skeletons etc.) and I'm scarcely at home enough to tidy up my painting room, let alone actually paint something.
All being well I can go at least semi-retired later in 2014 when I hit 60 - maybe I'll find a bit more time for things then!
Tutenes? Atque cujus exercitus?
Big Martin
Musketier

Postby abdul666lw » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:32 pm

Glad to see I'm not the last survivor on this forum!
Retired *also* from wargaming (you know, us elderlies have to be content to watch younger people doing what we no longer can do ourselves :mrgreen:) but still toying here and there with ideas http://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=294048 / http://www.drunkendragoonproductions.com/18thcentimagi-nation/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=187&p=745#p745.
Best wishes to all.
aka Cardinal Johan-Ludwig von Hausseinem in Christofberg, Elector Spiritual of the Reich of the Germans
aka Louys de Monte-Cristo
http://mcristobylacew-abdul666.blogspot.com/
abdul666lw
Musketier

Postby GamesPoet » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:08 am

Well, well, well ... I've finally returned to doing something for imagi-nations!

I bought a copy of the first "Glory of Kings" newsletter, read it, was inspired, and that begun to get me thinking and creating for imagi-nations with the start of 2014 upon us. Not much yet, but at least the imagination is creeping forward and I've begun to revise the intial history stuff that I wrote and posted here on these forums, as well as began drafting a glossary of place names with descriptions.
GamesPoet
Musketier

Previous

Return to The Chamber of State