Regimental Challenge II

Regimental Challenge II

Postby The Chronicler » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:32 pm

AHEM *tink tink tink tink* *murmur ebbs*

Good evening ladies and gentlemen of the Regiment I am proud and honoured to announce the theme for the second Regimental build challenge.

The theme for this months build is Spear Point *murmur murmur* *tink tink tink tink tink*

Theme rules for this month

-no more than 4 figures or 2 vehicles are required or mix of both for those wishing to exercise their talent. Please remember the theme is not period specific, a chariot may represent a vehicle or alternatively you may just want to use figures, upto 4 of them of course, foot or mounted.

-maximum base size will need to be a bit larger for this so lets say 120mm diam. or 120mm square et al

Challenge ends at 0900 hours Sat 6th of April, voting begins at 0900 hours Sat 6th of April and ends 0900 hours Wed 10th of April. Please post your entries and comments of entries in this thread, all discussion and questions in challenge questions, bribes and diatribe thread or PM me.

Good luck ladies and gentlemen, lets retire to the smoking room to digest this months theme and rules. :ugeek:

please make sure you read the Regimental Challenge guidelines thoroughly
Last edited by The Chronicler on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Chronicler

Re: Regimental Challenge II

Postby Cardinal Hawkwood » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:08 pm

ok can do..like it like it a lot..

"We're playing a wargame not making a documentary." The Cardinal's 3rd Maxim

http://acorporalsguard.weebly.com/
Cardinal Hawkwood
Inhaber-Obrist

Postby The Chronicler » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:39 am

OK chaps this is the story, Jerry has positions here, here and here so our route of escape through the girls toilet block is out. What we need is a new plan, I'm thinking we bust through the shelter shed in a surprise attack! From there we can make our way to the quadrangle and and the relative security off the staff room window. Jenkins, I want you Scrivo and Sticks to recce the path to the ............

One week to go ladies and gentlemen *ding ding ding* bring out yer de *k'thump*...... one week to go ladies and gentlemen. *dingding dingding* If you haven't already started it is high time you did. *ding dingding* I feel happy, I feel ha.... *bnnnnk* *ding ding* one week to go to get your regimental challenge ii builds completed.

Does anyone feel they need the comp extended, need more time? :ugeek:
The Chronicler

Postby Bluewillow » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:26 pm

My entries Fall of the west markers
Entry one

entry two

cheers
matt
SCA is a full-contact martial sport where twenty-year-old athletes can routinely get thrashed by forty-year-olds with a big gut and no knees!
Bluewillow
Inhaber-Obrist

Postby The Chronicler » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:31 pm

well that certainly captures the theme, nice painting once more mon willow
The Chronicler

Postby Cardinal Hawkwood » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 pm

tomorrow , had a bit of a stressfull week...

Cardinal Hawkwood
Inhaber-Obrist

Postby The Chronicler » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:24 pm

No problem, I don't see a problem with extending a day or two. I'm waste deep in a dwarf commish at the moment so that is me out, I did try to make an arrangement with them but it wasn't working well....... uncooperative little bar-stardos
The Chronicler

Postby Bluewillow » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:16 pm

I actually have another four, but yet to base!

maybe I may finish tonight.......perhaps we should extend until tuesday to give the slackers a chance to get something done!

cheers
Matt
SCA is a full-contact martial sport where twenty-year-old athletes can routinely get thrashed by forty-year-olds with a big gut and no knees!
Bluewillow
Inhaber-Obrist

Postby The Chronicler » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:26 am

no problem tuesday it is
The Chronicler

Postby Cardinal Hawkwood » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:00 am

yes I have , amongst other things a rather sick puddy and Starkadder visiting. a 400k round trip to sydney...... I have two entries but need varnish iome and a bit of drying .. I crave a boon..etc..

Cardinal Hawkwood
Inhaber-Obrist

Next

Return to The Group Builds & Collective Challenges drill ground