The Regimental Challenge questions, bribes & diatribe

Re: The Regimental Challenge questions, bribes & diatribe

Postby The Chronicler » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:13 pm

imboredwiththisforum wrote:Missed this unit build in my absence. When is it on?

Right now with two weeks to go. See Regimental Challenge II for the details.
The Chronicler

Postby imboredwiththisforum » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:26 pm

The Chronicler wrote:
imboredwiththisforum wrote:Missed this unit build in my absence. When is it on?

Right now with two weeks to go. See Regimental Challenge II for the details.

Dave

RC II states
Theme rules for this month

-no more than 4 figures or 2 vehicles are required or mix of both for those wishing to exercise their talent. Please remember the theme is not period specific, a chariot may represent a vehicle or alternatively you may just want to use figures, upto 4 of them of course, foot or mounted.

This thread seems to indicate a unit of 12 infantry, 6 cav...I seem to be missing something
imboredwiththisforum
Kuirassier

Postby The Chronicler » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:04 pm

Yep the thread was side tracked with what number of figures would fit a unit build, this is to be a separate quarterly build comp. I was under the impression this was to be announced but no news so far.

RC II is just as described above, plenty of time left for the talented so you shouldn't have a problem ;)

I suggest that people don't wait for until the last day as I did on the previous challenge :( Unfortunately I'm one extremely busy paint piggy at the moment and cant see myself finding a free brush for this challenge but I certainly encourage everyone to have a crack, it's a good way to work on your terrain and painting skills and share what you learn with the other members of the regiment. :ugeek:
The Chronicler

Previous

Return to The Group Builds & Collective Challenges drill ground